New Update on COVID-19 (February 8, 2022)
On February 8, 2022, the Government of Alberta announced the lifting of some public health restrictions, including the ending of the Restrictions Exemption Program (effective immediately), the removal of some capacity and gathering limits.
- Masking are mandatory in all indoor public spaces, workplaces, and places of worship. However, masking requirements will be removed for:
- children 12 and under in all settings as of February 14
- children and youth in schools for any age as of February 14
- Employees must mask in all indoor work settings, except while alone in work stations.
For the safety of our staff and our tenants.
We are still operating under the City of Edmonton Face Mask guidelines.
Masks Resources for Businesses
As someone who operates a public-facing business or public facility, this means that anyone who enters your business, and your staff when in those spaces (unless separated by a barrier), must wear a mask or face covering.
- The City’s Temporary Mandatory Face Coverings bylaw remains in effect, and face coverings are required while indoors.
- Where possible, consider giving yourself and each other 2 metres of distance.
- Please use hand sanitizers provided.
Thank you for your cooperation to the above matters.