Yes, we are open for Business
New Update on COVID-19 (May 2021)
We are operating under current Alberta Government COVID-19 enhanced restrictions with the following new guidelines:
- Implement a COVID screening/questionnaire for staff and any customers.
- Staff and customers to wear masks and maintain 2 metres of physical distance at all times.
- Our office and show unit door remained locked at all times.
- To contract us for showing, please call in advance for an appointment.
- Limit appointments to two family-unit members at a time.
- Ask anyone entering to sanitize their hands.
- To ensure service areas and equipment can be properly cleaned and disinfected, as necessary.
- Remove non-essential high-touch items like brochures.
- Increase daily cleaning and disinfection of common areas.
The Safety of Customers and Staff is a priority. We are open but our on-site office door will be closed.
During this tough and demanding time of COVID-19 Pandemic. Our staff are working 6 days a week and are on-site looking after the properties for your safety, comfort, and wellbeing.
To avoid unnecessary contact during this COVID-19 period. We urge you to contact us by phone, email, and or drop off the Service Request Form to our site office. We will arrange to show or answering any inquiry by the same in a return phone call, message, or email.